Introduction Okta Exam
Okta Exam study guide is meant to help you prepare for the Okta Certified Professional Hands-On Configuration Exam. It has a detailed list of the topics covered on the Professional Exam and a list of resources to help you study. To become an Okta Certified Professional, you have to pass this exam. It is also a requirement for those who want the Okta Administrator, Consultant, or Technical Architect certifications.
What does “Okta Certified Professional” mean?
Okta Certified Professionals know the basics about securely managing identities. They have hands-on experience helping users of the Okta service with day-to-day operational tasks. Okta Certified Professionals are familiar with Okta’s technologies and processes for simple directory integration, Single Sign-On (SSO) federation, and application provisioning.
Certifications for OKTA Workforce Identity
OKTA’s Workforce Identity Certifications come in two levels, such as:
Level 1: An OKTA Certified Professional
Okta Certified Professionals know how to manage identities and use mobility concepts securely. They have hands-on experience with doing the day-to-day operational tasks that help users of OKTA services.
These professionals also know how to use OKTA’s processes and technology for User Life Cycle Management’s single-sign-on federation, simple directory integration, and application provisioning.
Level 1: OKTA Certified Professional Has The Following Features:
- An online test with an exam
- There are two parts:
- Part 1: 15 DOMC items.
- Part 2: Four hands-on use scenarios that are based on performance
- Total Time: 150 minutes (Part 1: 30 minutes & Part 2: 120 minutes).
- Cost: $250
- You must pass the OKTA Certified Professional Hands-on Configuration Exam to get this certification.
Level 2: An administrator Who Is Certified By OKTA Exam
OKTA Certified Administrators are the people who know how to manage OKTA services from a technical point of view. They know much about how OKTA’s supported SSO options, security policy frameworks, and mobile devices can be used in advanced User Lifecycle Management situations.
They also know that OKTA can help with on-premise and cloud access and advanced directory integration. Administrators use the OKTA Policy framework to control user access and learn how to map data transformations and identity attributions by fixing problems and using Universal Directory.
Who Needs To Take The Okta Professional Exam?
Candidates for the Okta Certified Professional certification should take the Okta Certified Professional Hands-on Configuration Exam. These candidates should at least meet the following requirements:
- One year of technical work experience in security and managing identities.
- Work experience with the Okta service for three to six months.
- Completion of the Okta Essentials Curriculum or similar training with a passing grade
Even though roles vary from company to company, most candidates who want to get the Okta Certified Professional certification help define secure identity strategies or help with the day-to-day operation and support of Okta instances. Candidates for this certification can be Okta Administrators, implementation consultants, identity leaders, project managers, business app owners, or help desk administrators.
What Exactly Does It Mean To Be An Okta Certified Administrator?
Okta Certified Administrators know how to manage the Okta service technically. They know much about how Okta enables advanced User Lifecycle Management scenarios with mobile devices, security policy frameworks, supported SSO options, and advanced directory integration for cloud and on-premises access. Administrators use the Okta Policy framework to control user access. They can also use Universal Directory to map identity attributes and data transformations and fix problems.
What Does “Okta Certified Consultant” Mean?
Okta Certified Consultants have the technical skills to set up the Okta service in many different ways. Our consultants have experience integrating common applications like Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, Box, and Salesforce with Okta. They also have a lot of knowledge and experience with scoping and implementing complex Okta integrations with multi-forest and multi-domain environments, advanced single sign-on (SSO), and inbound federation with Okta. Consultants know how to use Okta APIs and set up custom configurations.
Who Can Take Okta Consultant Exam?
People who already have the Okta Certified Administrator certification and are helping to set up Okta are the best candidates for the Okta Certified Consultant certification. Okta suggests that candidates who want to get the Okta Certified Consultant certification meet at least the following requirements:
- More than five years of experience managing security for Identity and Access Management
- One year of real-world experience putting Okta to use
- Advanced Profile Sourcing Techniques and Inbound Federation: Using Okta as a Service Provider course or equivalent training must be completed successfully.
- Hands-on experience implementing attribute-level sourcing across directory services and human resource systems as a source of truth for users, as well as experience moving user data and passwords from an existing source of truth into Okta.
- Experience using different Okta tools (like SAML Wizard, Okta Radius Agent, and OIDC flows) for advanced SSO integrations, and
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 roles and advanced server access management
- Experience setting up custom configurations with Okta using different tools, such as Okta on-premises provisioning (OPP), custom email domain, sign-in screen, sign-in widget, custom vanity login UI, custom URL, MFA as a Service, on-premises MFA, and SCIM App Wizard, but may need guidance troubleshooting custom configuration problems.
- Experience with advanced Active Directory and LDAP configurations, Desktop SSO, verbose logging, and proxy settings
- experience, giving Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) to companies with offices worldwide, but may need guidance troubleshooting multi-forest/multi-domain configuration problems.
- Experience setting up inbound federation with Okta, but may need guidance to fix inbound federation problems.
- Adaptive MFA, behavioral detection, pre-authentication sign-on, and ThreatInsights can be set up, but configuration documentation may be needed.
- Understands device trust but may need guidance to fix common problems with Okta policy implementation.
- Experience using Okta APIs in a non-production lab environment and familiarity with API collections.
What Exactly Does It Mean To Be An Okta Certified Developer?
Okta Certified Developers know how to use the Okta APIs and SDKs to build secure, seamless experiences. Okta Certified Developers have experience working with RESTful APIs and making web applications. They have a general understanding of authentication and authorization standards like OpenID Connect (OIDC) and OAuth, as well as how Okta supports these standards for building authentication, flexible authorization, and role-based access control. Developers also have experience setting up authorization with API Access Management and implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) with OIDC. They understand Okta Lifecycle Management and administrative APIs well enough to use them.
People who meet at least the following requirements are the best candidates for the Okta Certified Developer certification:
- More than four years of experience developing software
- More than six months of hands-on experience with Okta putting in place custom identity solutions
- Experience with securing APIs with Okta API Access Management
- Experience making custom authorization servers, defining scopes and claims, and making policies and rules to secure APIs.
- Experience using Okta REST APIs and knowing how to pass the right API parameters in requests.
- Experience making client apps that authenticated users against Okta
- Having experience configuring OIDC and OAuth apps in Okta
- Using Okta Users and Groups APIs, learn how to assign and remove apps from users.
- Knowing how to check if a logged-in user’s session is valid
- Understanding of the design principles of Okta APIs, such as how to use pagination and filter query parameters on attributes
- Know how to find Okta API rate limits and work with them.
- Knowledge of where to find the most up-to-date Okta APIs documentation and resources
- Experience querying logs and events using Okta APIs
- Learn how to use Okta APIs to create, update, and delete users, groups, and apps.
- When using Okta REST APIs, sign-in widgets and SDKs are important.
- Understand the different OIDC and OAuth flows that Okta supports and know when to use them.
- Understanding the difference between an Org authorization server and a custom authorization server in the context of OIDC and OAuth
- Learn how API calls and responses are affected by an Okta policy and the rules that go with it.
- Knowledge of how to require Okta multifactor authentication for users in client apps
- Knowing how to read the most common Okta API error codes is important.
- Learn how to use rewrite URL, OIDC authorization, and the Legacy Sessions API to create Okta sessions for Single Sign-On.
- I have experience with customizing the Okta Sign-in Widget.
- From the Okta Sign-in Widget, you can learn how to do implicit and hybrid flows.
- Know how to use Okta APIs and SDKs to create sessions in Okta.
- Knowing how to set up trusted origins (CORS, Redirect) and understanding what happens when trusted origins are set up and users are redirected.
OKTA Exams Benefits:
Increase Your Return On Investment (ROI)
More benefits will come your way if your teams understand how Okta works better. The whole organization benefits when your teams have the knowledge they need to carry out your identity and security projects. Furthermore, they also win when you manage identity for partners or customers outside of your company.
With Okta certifications, your admins and developers can make implementations that work better, get adopted faster, and make users happier. Getting you more value faster.
Boost The Work Of Your Team.
More than 84% of Okta Certified Administrators and more than 85% of Okta Certified Professionals agree that their Okta certifications have made them more productive at work.
Moreover, more than 84% of Okta Certified Administrators use the skills they learned while studying for their certification more than once a day.
Guide Your Group Into The Future.
If your people are your most valuable asset (hint: they are! ), it makes sense to help them grow. When that investment strengthens your identity strategy and gives your teams more knowledge, skills, and job satisfaction, everyone does win.
As Okta keeps adding more features to our products, our certification program also changes to cover the new features and releases. Your team members must take maintenance exams daily to keep their Okta Certified credentials. This helps you ensure they are updated on Okta’s constantly growing capabilities.
Administrators And Developers Can Get Street Cred With Okta Exam.
With Okta certifications, great teams can do even more. They tell the difference between qualified admins and developers who are professionals and know a lot about modern concepts and implementations of identity and access management. All four Okta certifications were in the top 20 highest-paying certifications in the world.
Everyone Wins When Okta Certifications Are Used.
Okta certifications are the best way to ensure that your team uses Okta in the best way for your organization and gets the most out of it. They help ensure that things run smoothly, that workers are productive, that customers are happy, and that administrators and developers have long-term career benefits.
It is now easier than ever to get your team’s Okta certified. Candidates can prepare in various ways that fit their learning style and needs, such as through instructor-led virtual training classes, self-paced online courses, or free instructor-led virtual certification preparation webinars.
Best Website For OKTA Exam:
You might wonder why this review talks about Okta exams and PDF dumps. Okta exam questions offer certification in a variety of areas. This includes certification in desktop publishing, server development, database, Outlook, and other areas. This is the best way to pass Okta certification exams, so you don’t have to take them five times a year. Also, Here are the Okta practice exam questions you need to know. Yes! You only need one try to pass the Okta questions. We’ll ensure you have the best Okta study guides for the exam.
Therefore, we will give the best Okta pdf questions in 2022. Before taking the Okta exam dump, we provide authentic, high-quality study materials. This will speed up and simplify your studies. We work daily to compile the right questions for the Okta exam. Site Name doesn’t mind if you become an Okta expert.
All PDF Dumps Experts Authentication Okta Questions:
Our experts have verified the questions in our Okta certification dumps. You do not need to doubt Site Name’s credibility because we have helped many clients find the right Okta practice exam questions authenticated. If you use our Okta pdf dumps to study hard for your Okta certifications and become a professional, we will have done our job. The Site Name professional team is made up of Okta and IT test experts who work every day to make sure Okta pdf questions and answers are made that make it easier to study for your Okta exam. Many of our clients who used the Okta-free dumps to practice and did well on their Okta exams have told us how helpful they were.
Simple And Current Okta Exam Dumps PDF Questions:
Site Name Okta dumps 2022 are clear, up-to-date, high-quality Okta exam pdf notes that help you understand Okta questions and answers before taking Okta certification tests. Our Okta practice questions are helpful. Our Okta certification experts compiled the Okta question bank. Also, You can access Okta questions and answers in PDF format to prepare for the exam. As a student, worker, or professional, don’t stress. We’ve made a system so everyone can use Site Name Okta dumps for certification pdf whenever they have time. Okta exam dumps are in PDF; why? Well, you should pass. You can easily and comfortably prepare for Okta exams. Also, Okta pdf dumps are accessible on smartphones, laptops, desktops, tablets, and e-book readers at home, in the office, on the road, or in the classroom. Choose what works best for you!
Good And Accurate Okta Practice Exam Questions:
Okta exam questions and answers for 2022 have been put together in a PDF file. This will help you pass the Okta certification test with flying colors. If you take the time to study and practice these Okta question papers, you will have no trouble doing well. Moreover, the site name The Okta questions and answers in the pdf are correct, and you can trust our great sources to give you the best information. When you have a party, we have a party about how well you did on your Okta exam. Your goal is our goal; we want our Okta dumps to be the push and motivation you need to get there. We want you to be able to do something amazing after you pass your Okta certification path.
After Using Okta Exam Dumps, Pass Rate Is Impressive:
Again, all of our clients who used the Okta exam dumps did very well on their Okta exams and gave us excellent passing scores. We want our clients to be happy, so we promise to give them their money back if they fail the Okta exams after using our Okta dumps questions pdf.
With Okta Exam, You Can Get A Free Demo And Do A Self-Assessment:
We are not just interested in getting our clients’ money; we also want them to pass Okta questions and become professionals in their field. Okta pdf certification dumps. So, we have given them a free Okta questions demo so they can try out the Okta exam dumps before paying for them.
We want our clients to be legit and that they are getting the best and most accurate Okta certification pdf question dumps resources from us. Also, we ensure that our clients do Okta practice exam questions 2022 to ensure they are ready to take the real Okta certification exam. The dump Okta questions also help them find and fix their weaknesses before taking the Okta certification exams.