Overview Of Juniper Exam:
Juniper Exam helps organizations establish durable networks by delivering networking hardware, administration, and its network operating system, juniper certification path also offers Associate, Specialist, Professional, and Expert qualifications for networking technologies.
A Juniper Exam Dumps can set you apart from non-certified peers, enable career growth opportunities, and also increase your knowledge of Juniper Networks’ products and services. Those who operate in Juniper-based networking settings will find their qualifications valuable for professional advancement.
Juniper Networks is a great telecom equipment firm, but Cisco Systems is more popular. Moreover, Juniper is Cisco’s top rival for software-defined networking, routers, and switches. The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) also includes 24 certifications spanning four skill levels and seven certification tracks.
JNCIA engineers plan, provision, and implement network design and integration. Engineers must manage simple R&S networks.
The Juniper JNCIA Engineer monitors, maintain, and configures IP networks. As well as, they modify infrastructure on many platforms. The Engineer also modifies services and network infrastructure. The engineers should adjust the network configuration to avoid security threats and vulnerabilities.
similarly, JNCIA engineers plan, provision, and implement network design and integration. Engineers must manage simple R&S networks. They must also help Service Providers troubleshoot difficulties.
What Does It Mean To Be Juniper Certification Path?
Juniper Certifications List You’ve learned so far about Juniper products and their popularity on the market. Also, they need to be taken care of by professionals. Juniper also offers several certifications to prepare people with these kinds of skills to be able to manage the tools and products.
Juniper Certifications prove that a person knows how to use Juniper products and is qualified to do so. Moreover, there are several levels and types of certifications. There are also many different Juniper Certifications from which a person can choose and decide which path to take.
These certifications are based on the skills needed to manage the products, so the certification also specifies their goals. To get the Juniper certification or be called a Juniper Certified professional, you have to pass the test, including theory and labs.
Juniper Automation and DevOps Certification Track
This track will demonstrate your understanding of automation tools and frameworks and concepts and practices related to DevOps. Streamlining routine and repetitive tasks through automation increases the value to the company in terms of both cost and efficiency.
Juniper offers two certifications in the Automation and DevOps track:
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate: Automation and DevOps (JNCIA-DevOps)
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist: Automation and DevOps (JNCIS-DevOps)
Network engineers don’t have to be full-fledged programmers, but they should know enough to get the most out of their managed network platforms. In this track, candidates should be comfortable with Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs) and the syntax of scripting and programming using Python.
Juniper Networks Certified Associate: Automation and DevOps (JNCIA-DevOps)
The JNCIA: Automation and DevOps certification is designed for IT professionals with some knowledge of automation and DevOps related to Juniper platforms. The JNCIA-DevOps validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Junos Automation Stack and DevOps Concepts
- Data Serialization
- Python or PyEZ
- REST APIs
Juniper Networks Certified Specialist: Automation and DevOps (JNCIS-DevOps)
The JNCIS: Automation and DevOpscertification is designed for IT professionals with intermediate-level knowledge of automation and DevOps related to Juniper platforms. The JNCIS-DevOps validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Platform Automation Overview
- NETCONF/XML API
- Data Serialization
- Junos Automation Scripts
- Juniper Extension Toolkits
Juniper Cloud Certification Track
Understanding what the juniper cloud is, what it does, and the various technologies that support it are the focus of the Juniper Cloud Certification track. Similarly, particular interest are three network frameworks that help power the cloud: network functions virtualization (NFV), software-defined networking (SDN), and software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN).
Juniper offers four certifications in the Cloud track:
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate: Cloud (JNCIA-Cloud)
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist: Cloud (JNCIS-Cloud)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional: Cloud (JNCIP-Cloud)
- Juniper Networks Certified Expert: Cloud (JNCIE-Cloud)
Juniper Networks Certified Associate: Cloud (JNCIA-Cloud)
The JNCIA: Cloud certification is designed for entry-level IT professionals working with Juniper Networks architecture. The JNCIA-Cloud also validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Cloud Architectures
- SDN WAN
- Cloud Monitoring
- Cloud Managed Services
- Cloud Security
Juniper Networks Certified Specialist: Cloud (JNCIS-Cloud)
The JNCIS: Cloud certification is designed for IT professionals working with OpenStack and Contrail, cloud networking stack architectures. The JNCIS-Cloud validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Understand SDN Theory and Applications
- Contrail/Open Contrail
- Contrail Service Chaining
- Contrail Analytics
- Troubleshooting Juniper Networks cloud products
Juniper Networks Certified Professional: Cloud (JNCIP-Cloud)
The JNCIS: Cloud certification is designed for IT professionals who regularly work with Contrail, AWS, Kubernetes, vCenter, and AWS and Azure DevOps products. The JNCIP-Cloud validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Contrail enterprise multi-cloud concepts
- Kubernetes integration with Contrail
- OpenShift integration with Contrail
- vCenter integration with Contrail
- Azure networking concepts
- AWS networking concepts
- Service chaining
Juniper Networks Certified Expert: Cloud (JNCIE-Cloud)
The JNCIE: Cloud certification is designed for IT professionals who can build a cloud network consisting of multiple interconnected sites and services using cloud technologies. The JNCIE-Cloud validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Orchestration with OpenStack, VMware, and Kubernetes
- Fabric automation using Contrail Command
- Contrail networking practices and tools
- Contrail security best practices
Juniper Data Center Certification Track
Junos is the software that runs Juniper Networks equipment. It is essentially the operating system (OS) for the company’s routing, switching, security, and also for other devices. The definition is in the name: Jun-OS.
When people refer to Juniper Junos certification, they may be referring to the Associate-level exam that is the entry point for the Data Center, Enterprise Routing and Switching, and Service Provider Routing and Switching certification tracks. Those who want to start with Juniper, or wants to become an engineer for them the Juniper Junos certification (JNCIA-Junos) is probably the best choice.
Juniper offers four certifications in the Data Center track:
- Juniper Certified Associate: Junos (JNCIA-Junos)
- Juniper Certified Specialist: Enterprise Routing (JNCIS-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional: Data Center (JNCIP-DC)
- Juniper Networks Certified Expert – Data Center (JNCIE-DC)
Juniper Certified Associate: Junos (JNCIA-Junos)
The JNCIA: Junos certification is designed for entry-level networking professionals. The JNCIA also focuses on networking basics and routing fundamentals. It also covers product-specific information, including the Junos device portfolio and maneuvering the Junos CLI.
The JNCIA-Junos validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Networking Fundamentals
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Junos Configuration Basics
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
Juniper Certified Specialist: Enterprise Routing (JNCIS-ENT)
The JNCIS: Enterprise Routing certification is designed for networking professionals pursuing a specialization in either the Data Center or Enterprise tracks at the Professional and Expert levels. The JNCIS-ENT validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Layer 2 Switching and VLANs
- Spanning Tree
- Layer 2 Security
- Protocol Independent Routing
- High Availability
Juniper Networks Certified Professional: Data Center (JNCIP-DC)
The JNCIP: Data Center certification is designed for networking professionals configuring, managing, and troubleshooting data centers. The JNCIP-DC validates a candidate’s understanding of these topics and skills:
- Data Center Deployment or Management
- Multichassis LAG
- Layer 2 Fabrics
- Layer 3 Fabrics
- EVPN VXLAN Signaling
- Data Center Interconnect
- Data Center Architecture and Security
How To Get More Ready For The Juniper Certification Path?
Passing the Juniper certification exam(s) is not easy, so you need a plan to help you study more effectively. Here are the best things you can do if you want to pass the Juniper exam the first time you take it.
- You must get the right study materials. Most people who study for an exam focus on getting as many books as possible, but they should focus on getting good books instead. Similarly, the same is true for Juniper certification exams; you must find authentic and reliable study materials that will help you do well on the exam.
- One of the most important things is to learn how things work in the real world. You can also read many books, study guides, and blogs, but they are useless if you don’t know how to implement the theory. When you read something, the most important thing is that you can put it to good use. This method is the best way to learn and understand the idea. Also, if you want to do well on your exam, you need to know how to fix problems and a lot of other procedures.
- For Juniper certification exams, you must take practice tests. Because for taking Juniper practice exams is the only way to pass the real exam. Practice questions are probably one of the most important parts of preparing for an exam. If you want to do well in your exam, you should also take practice tests and include them in your study plan. This will help you figure out what you’re good at and what you need to work on, so you can put more effort into your weak areas and improve your scores.
- Certified Juniper experts always stress the need to review. Your mind will only remember something if you go over it over and over again. You must go over your ideas again, and when you make a study plan, you must include a specific time for this. It would help if you went over everything you’ve learned so far a week before the real test. It would help if you spent most of your time studying and taking practice tests when your test is coming up.
- Since you don’t have much time on the exam and have to answer a lot of questions in a short amount of time, you should use Juniper practice tests to improve your speed. Similarly, it would help if you learned how to manage your time to answer all the questions in the time allowed.
Juniper Certification Renewal and Recertification
Juniper certifications are good for three years, after which they need to be renewed. You can get recertified by taking an exam or going to a class.
Certification holders can also keep their certification by taking an exam at the same level or one at a higher level on the same track. Moreover, those who choose to recertify by taking a course should take a course on the same track that Juniper recommends on their Dumpsarena on the Certificate Recertification page.
Moreover, all lower-level certifications in the same track will be renewed for three more years if you take an advanced exam or pass a higher-level course.
According to a survey, the average salary for a JNCIA Network Engineer is $79,095, while a Senior Network Engineer with this certification can make $102,794. The average pay for a JNCIA is $83,000. As a Network Engineer, a JNCIS can earn $80,668, and as a Senior Network Engineer, they can earn $111,758. The average salary for a JNCIS is $98,000.
A Juniper-certified engineer at the entry-level might make about 10% more than a Cisco-trained engineer at the same level. But at the senior level, that advantage goes down to about 5 percent. At the Associate level, both Juniper and Cisco engineers make a pretty good salary, which is interesting. And the real kicker is experienced, which can increase your income by more than 70% over time.
Since there are so many certifications, each has its way of proving that you know how to do it well. So, each certification will lead you to a different job profile. Even though getting more certifications will help you get a good job, the pay scale or salary will change from one stage to the next.
Like a Jupiter-certified Architect will earn more than a Jupiter-certified Associate. The pay cycle also takes into account experiences and skills. When talking about jobs in general, here is a list of some titles you can get after getting the right Juniper certifications:
Juniper Certification Training:
Dumpsarena has everything a learner needs to prepare for Juniper certification exams. Also it including high-quality, entertaining video training made by expert-level trainers, virtual labs, supplemental files, practice exams, and access to a large Learner Community.
Along with the video training, all Dumpsboss Juniper training gives learners custom virtual labs or additional files to help them learn technical concepts. Experts made virtual labs so students could get hands-on experience in a sandbox environment. The Dumpsarena supplemental files also include practice IOS commands, configuration files, and network diagrams. As well as, everything a learner needs to study for a Juniper certification exam.
In this digital age, people who want to make a living in IT networking need to keep up with the constant changes. The Juniper Security certification can also help manage and run networks and develop solutions for complicated networks. This is a way to set yourself apart from IT professionals in the networking world. People can also spend their time and money to get this certification, which is important and worth it. Similarly, it takes a lot of work, but it’s worth it.
Choose your Juniper Security certification and change the direction of your life. https://dumpsarena.com/vendor/juniper/